The Regent range is the flagship Viscount digital organ series developed with Physis® physical modelling platform. The organs are designed and made with expert craftsmanship and characterised by the exquisite finish and attention to detail. These instruments are a like a piece of art that will serve you for many years to come - and will acquire a beauty that only rich and well-treated woods can achieve over time.
Thanks to accurate audio reproduction and powerful reverberation effects, Viscount has transferred the magnificence of a large pipe organ into the convenience of these majestic yet compact instruments. The Regent range has a rich library of customisable settings and parameters which allow you to select, assign and store hundreds of additional registers. Features are easy to access through a discrete backlit main control display.
Some of the main features of the Regent Range are listed below.
- Thumb piston rails are solid wood, reinforced with steel, offering the ultimate in luxury and strength.
- Beautifully finished solid wooden drawstop knobs.
- Exquisitely crafted stop tabs and keyboards that look richly aged, but remain durable.
- The location of every drawstop, stop tab, thumb, and toe piston are carefully and painstakingly thought out with the organist's comfort in mind.
- Organ styles are accurately pre-set, but Physis® technology allows you to easily adjust the balance of each individual stop.
- A powerful MIDI sequencer allows you to record musical performances and save them on a USB stick and play whenever you want.
Showing all 6 results